Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Life In Pictures

This is my life in pictures.
It started with the present
and
went to the past.
As for our future, I can't wait to see what it holds!


This is my little man, Kainen, today. His most recent professional picture. I just love him!!

Kainen on his first birthday :-)

One of my favorite pictures of Kainen when he was just days old


Our first family portrait, minutes after Kainen was born

The Happy Ending 3.11.07

This is my hubby and me, 2 weeks after we started dating. Weren't we cute??
Boy, have a lot of things changed!!




As an added bonus, here are a few pictures of the people (and pets) in my life



The two boys in my life <3

Kainen with Poppy, my dad. So cute!!

Davey "Doodle" our rotten Chihuahua

Olivia, my crazy niece..always acting silly

Kainen with his Mimi & Big Daddy

Just the 3 of us. Me with my mom and sister
<3 my family

That should do for now. Just thought I'd share of few pictures of the important things in my life. <>


*Southern Mama is Loving Existence*







No comments:

Post a Comment