Monday, June 29, 2009

A Reason to Smile

After 3 long months of searching for a house and being rejected twice, we finally found a house. We put in an offer and waited. Just got the news about an hour ago, they counter offered and we accepted :-) This house is amazing! I'm praying that we'll be able to get financed for where we need to be. That will be the only thing holding us back. I can't believe we may have a house....No, we WILL have a house!! *That's the way to look at it, Possitively! The house is located in beautiful Irmo, SC. It has 4 bedrooms, 2 master suites and 3 full baths. The second master will be used for a Man Cave and my Scrapbook/Photography studio...it's that big!!! Whoever the previous owners were, they did a very swell job on the upkeep of the interior and exterior. The yard is beauitful, hydrangeas and window boxes full of flowers, a child's playset that Kainen will love...I can't explain how beautiful this house is.
See for yourself :-)


This is my reason to smile for today.
If it is in God's will, this house will be a new beginning for the Shults Family. After being rejected, it hurt..and I wondered if we'd ever find another house we like *They're getting limited in this market* After many searches, this one house caught my eye, and it's more than we could've ever dreamed of. It'll make the perfect First Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment