I am thankful for my mother, for preparing our whole meal..even if it's just for the five of us. I'm thankful for the relationship we have...I'm very grateful for everything she has done and continues to do. I'm proud to call her my mother.
I'm thankful for my husband, who loves me unconditionally and takes such good care of me. I'm very, very thankful he chose me to be his wife and the mother of his children...I wouldn't have it any other way.
I am thankful for the healthy, little boy who calls me Momma. For seeing his handsome face every morning when I wake up and every evening when we lay to sleep. I'm thankful that I get to see him grow and learn and love. I'm thankful to be a mom.
I'm thankful for the family and friends I have. Even through all the ups and downs in mine and their life, they've been here for me and vice versa. I'm thankful for two beautiful sisters, my many grandparents, my fathers and mothers...aunts and uncles. Thank you for being my family. Thank you for being my friend. Without you, my life is not complete
And last, but most definitely not least....
I'm eternally grateful and thankful for my savior, Jesus Christ, who blessed me with these people that are in my life. Thank you!
And just to throw it in there, for a little humor :-) Here are some "materialistic" things I'm thankful for.
- for the invention of DVR, because being able to go back and have some me-time with my favorite shows is so nice after a day playing with K
- the roof over my head...having a place to call home is a blessing
- the clothes on my back, to keep me warm or cool with whatever the weather is
- cameras, so I can capture all those once in a lifetime shots of K and others
- for the food I eat to stay healthy and alive *even if some choices aren't so healthy ;)*
- for the celebrities who make movies, so my husband and I can have one of those few and far between dates. And for those movies that are made that you love and wish life could just be that easy or love could be so easy. I love movies
Have a Happy Thanksgiving! May your stuffing be tasty May your turkey be plump, May your potatoes and gravy Have nary a lump. May your yams be delicious And your pies take the prize, And may your Thanksgiving dinner Stay off of your thighs! :-)
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him and bless His name. Psalm 100:4