Friday, May 25, 2012

CRAVE Photography!

I love photography! I've been trying to get my foot in the door and make it a career for some while.  Problem is, some have the talent that comes naturally and some have the talent that needs some extra help!  I'm in the category with "needing the help". I follow many photography blogs and right now one is offering an experience of a lifetime!!! Crave Photography is having a World Wide giveaway (ends tonight) for an all expense paid trip to Utah for a mentoring workshop with her :) Not only is she offering the workshop, but she's also throwing in a Nikon or Canon 50mm 1.4 lens and a $500 credit to her design store!  But that's not all...many other vendors (most of them I've stalked for months and just "window shopped")  have donated store credits and other photography related items!  How amazing is all of this?!
If photography is your thing and you think you could use the little help (you're not judged) then you must check it out and enter this amazing giveaway.  The hours are being counted down, the giveaway ends tonight!  Make sure you head over to her blog and enter for your chance of a lifetime!! I know I didn't hesitate and I would love to win this...so whoever the winner is, I will be green with envy for sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment