Thursday, July 23, 2009

Catching up

I've been quite slack lately when it comes to updating my blog. So many things have happened since I last wrote. More reasons to smile, of course!

~My father had a triple bypass on July 16th and is doing well. To share some humor with you.. My father has a "road" on his leg from where they took arteries and my cute little sister said that he should get cars tattooed on either side :-) Here is my dad with Kainen earlier this year. He still looks better than ever. He celebrated his 55th birthday on Tuesday, 1 day after being discharged from the hospital


~ I finally perfected Kainen's birthday invite...they are sent and we are awaiting replies :-) I can't believe my baby will be 2 in two weeks!! He's growing up way too fast












No comments:

Post a Comment