Friday, July 24, 2009

Bad News brings Good Thoughts

We got the news that we can't get financed for a house just yet. It's kind of depressing in a way, but I can only think that there will be something bigger and better when our time comes for us to be able to get a house. For now, we will work on getting our credit score where it needs to be and focus on paying all our bills fully and on time. Sometimes I feel responsible as to why we can't get a house at this time. I chose to be a stay at home mom and seeing that it doesn't pay the bills...it doesn't help us out financially. However, I wouldn't trade it for a million dollars to go to work and leave my little man in a daycare. I love seeing him grow, witnessing firsthand all his accomplishments! It's such a great feeling<3<3
I'm hoping we can get it all figured out before the deadline of the $8000 government aid approaches in December, it would be a very nice thing to recieve.....OR before we have our second child **Not pregnant yet, still trying though**
I have a feeling that when we start our home search again, there will be just as many if not more beautiful and better houses to choose from. I'm looking forward to starting the hunt again soon.
I know God will bless us with an amazing house again,
and I will patiently wait for that time to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment