Sunday, June 20, 2010

Getting to know ME!


It feels like it's been forever since I've done a GTKY! It feels nice to be sharing info about me to my followers...and to come to realization of a few things about myself ;)


1. While at the beach, pool, etc..Do you cover up your assets or show them off?
Realistically, I'd like to show the top assets off and cover up the ass-ets :) I'm a little top heavy, so I can't really find a cute bathing suit to suit them. I have to go to the women's sizes just to get something to fit them! I usually end up with a very covered up look. Hence, my suit is a a one piece skirt look....ending up covering all my assets.
2. Road trips or Plane trips?
Eh, I would love to get a camper and do road trips...but I'm not a fan of just sitting in the car in one spot for an extended period. I enjoy plane trips, but preferably long ones...like over seas. My trips to Oz and Europe were loads of fun on the plane, 3 meals...snacks...different images of land and see out the window..movies galore. I'm really wanting to take a plane trip somewhere now. Ooh, but I think ideally I'm all about cruise trips :) Sailing the open sea...can I choose that instead?!
3. I can't stand it when...?
...People judge before they know the situation.
...Kainen brings out toy after toy but never cleans up!
...things get blown out of proportion.
The list could go on and on but I think that's my top 3
4. Have you ever gone topless at the beach?
No thanks! I don't think that'd be a great sight. Now, if I had the body like a swimsuit model..I might consider it (only at a topless beach though!). The only time I was given a chance to was when I was in Europe on a Student Ambassador Program...not exactly suitable for my age or circumstances to go topless!
5. How many blog carnivals do you do a week?
I'm thinking maybe 3 or 4. Maybe more, if I really go back and count!
6. My favorite thing about the weekend is...?
Actually going out and doing something! I'm not one who works Mon-Fri and has weekends off, so they're really not something to look forward to...unless both the hubby and I are off. Then I'd be excited about the possibility of a date night :)
7. Pancakes or waffles?
Hmmm, I like both! I love Waffle House Waffles and Eggo Strawberry ones, too. Then there's IHOP's pancakes....yum! I'm totally wanting either right now (Drooling on my keyboard)
8. Water Park or Amusement Park?
I'm not one to really like to go out and be in my bathing suit in front of a couple hundred people. I'm more of an Amusement Park girl! I love an adrenaline rush and roller coasters do the trick. I'm hoping for a trip to King's Island soon, I need my adrenaline fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment