Sunday, June 27, 2010

Getting to Know ME!

Today is a girly version of GTKY :), brought to you today by Amanda at The Daily Scoop . Make sure you head over to MannLand5 and here what Keely and all the other girls have to say. Get to know someone!

1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?
A tummy tuck...because every Mom wants that flat stomach back!! Although, I'm not sure if 5k would even cover that ;)
2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?
I loved watching Passions, that one was my favorite!! Don't know why they discontinued it, haha. I watch As the World Turns now..but that one's also coming to an end.....bummer!
3. Favorite clothing brand?
I shop mostly at Old Navy and JcPenny. I don't have a favorite brand...just a favorite store! I
4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?
An afternoon shopping spree of course :) I'm not one to let other people clean my house...I may not be OCD but I do have my way of doing things...not other's!
5. would you ever vajazzle?
Well, taking the fact that I just had to google it..that'd be a no.
6. Favorite Disney Princess?
I think I'm torn between Belle and Cinderella....but they're all a Princess, they each have a happy ending and fall in love with a prince!
7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?
I don't think I've ever bawled during a movie...
8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?
Never (knock on wood)

No comments:

Post a Comment