Monday, March 29, 2010

Reality Bites

Reality check here, and it bites!!! We're stuck. Stuck in a situation I never thought I'd see in my years of life. Everyone struggles, everyone has their ups and downs. Why does it have to be this tough?!? I feel like I'm suffocating, like I need to give up just to find some fresh air. I don't like what's happening, I just want our life to be back to normal.
In no way am I bashing my husband, I love him dearly...but the things HE has done have put us in the situation we are in today. I know that I've also taken in a part as to why he's done what he did. We were both unhappy, and we needed answers. Unfortunately, now we're in a very tight spot...somewhere between a rock and a hard place, as some people refer to it. That hard place is surely uncomfortable...and the rock isn't much sweeter. I want that grass that's greener on the other side, pretty please.
I feel somewhat nervous and somewhat excited as we embark a new journey in a week or so. I'm nervous as to how things are going to pan out...I'm excited about going out and enjoying our new home, however...do we have a home? Right now, we are dependent on our families. Technically we are homeless, because we have no place to call our own. We fully rely on our parents and grandparents to help us with shelter, food, and even Spring clothes for K. I feel like our world is falling apart, and there's no brighter side at the moment. We are both jobless and currently in search of a place of employment. We were evicted from our last residence and may find it hard to find a new place. I'm struggling, but my husband keeps telling me that everything will be ok. I lack the confidence he has...and I have very little patience on this subject.
I'm hoping that in the coming weeks, we can get our ducks in a row and find a place to live...a place to work...a place to feel safe! I don't know how much longer I can rely on our families to be here for us, because they too are struggling to keep my family afloat. However, I do know one thing. As F.R.O.G puts it, Fully Rely On God.
"If God brings you to it, He will help you through it"
Psalms 118:8
** To my followers and readers of this blog: I don't know what your religious backgrounds may be, but I ask you to please keep us in your thoughts and in your prayers as we travel on this bumpy road. It'd be greatly appreciated! And please, feel free to ask me to do the same :)**
THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment