Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday

FRIDAY FIVES!

Here's Five Question Friday, brought to you by My Little Life
1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?
I'd like to say I'm a neat sleeper. More or less, I go from neat to messy. I fall asleep with the covers perfect on my, nice and straight...and I wake up with the sheet all tangled at my feet and the comforter half on me. Whatever! Either way, I enjoy my sleep :)
2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.
Confident! I definitely lack that, unfortunately
3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
Haha, this could go so many ways...but I'll take the nice way out....and not say anything at all
4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?
I don't think I've ever found anything good at either. Its always junk where I am, which is a complete bummer! I did find some good treasures at a thrift store though....love those places.
5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?
Chili's Crunchy Chicken Crispers meal with veggies and a choco chip molten cake on the side...total yumminess right there!! Excuse me while I drool....
--------------------------------------------

This weeks Friday Five is...
5 Things You Miss About Being A Kid!
Brought to you by Just Me and My Life...

Number 1 answer for this would be the IRRESPONSIBILITY!
No bills to pay, no one to take care of but myself....all fun and play!
The endless play-barbies, blocks, bike riding...it never ends
My imagination! I always wished for a Happy Ever After
No drama...at least not the adult kind. There were a few tears shed over unshared toys...haha
The energy to do whatever all day!!


**Dont forget to enter the Wonderfully Wordy giveaway below. It ends Monday!**

No comments:

Post a Comment