Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday FunDay

Getting to know YOU


1. If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be?
Amazing Race, most definitely. I love that show! It'd be an easy way to travel around the world :) and even get paid for it. I'd love to be a contestant on that show too
2. Do you put your seat belt on before or after you start the car?
It's a little bit of both. I sometimes let it go until it starts warning me that I'm unbuckled. Usually I put it on between starting the car and putting it in reverse
3. Shave or hair removal cream?
If the hair removal cream was permanent, I'd be all up for that. For now, I'm shaving.
4. What's your favorite feature in a house?
A fireplace is always nice. But my favorite feature in a house would be that the whole house is mine! One day that'll happen...
5. What is your favorite "Fall" scent?
As weird as it may sound, I'm all about the smell of burning leaves. If I could I would bottle it up and make a candle! There's just something about the smell.
6. What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall??
Grey's Anatomy...of course! I'm ready for all my favorite shows to return, though..I'm tired of seeing reruns :)
7. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef?
Personal Chef who likes to shop...haha I'd hire a personal chef to help me eat healthier. Then after I lose the weight, he or she could go out and help me shop for new, smaller clothes! Isn't that genius?!
8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"?
Leaves...I think of the leaves changing and all the wonderful colors out there. I love the colors of orange, red and yellow...how they surround you! I think it's a good color combo :)

3 comments:

  1. I know Bath & Body Works makes candles in "leaves", maybe that will smell like burning leaves? I just love the smells of Fall too! Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said Amazing Race too!! and Leaves are what I think about for the Fall! Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers! I love the Amazing Race and Grey's too. Nice to meet you on GTKY Sunday. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete