Monday, July 12, 2010

ABC's of ME

Let’s get this party started, shall we?
A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: somewhere between 73 and 75. And even then, we have 2 fans on us in the bedroom! I like it cold :)
B- My BEDROOM theme is: boring right now. We're in the midst of changing our theme. The walls are very bare, and I don't like it. We're looking at changing the room from brown and blue to red and black. I think we can handle the change, every other room in our house is brown and blue. (Not kidding)
C- The CAR in the driveway is: I drive a Dodge Durango & Jason drives a Jeep Grand Cherokee.
D- My DESK looks: bummy :) My desk is my lap, and I'm currently sportin' pjs..yes, at 2 in the afternoon!
E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: 810. K seems to be on somewhat of a schedule now...finally, after 3 years. HAHA
F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my hair.
G- My GARAGE is filled with: an imaginary mess because a garage is non-existent. But the truth be told here is that it would definitely be a store all if we'd have one
H- My HOUSE is: clean...minus a few CARS strung around the house. I get on a cleaning spree when I have a few days off!
I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: an unmade bed...and bare floors. For once, you can see the floors. We are horrible at just taking our clothes off and leaving them on the floor.
J- My favorite JUICE is: cranberry
K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: that my husband loves to be in it :)
L- The LAST person who visited my home was: my Momma, and I wish she would come visit more often!
M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: bills...what else!
N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: loud..nice...amazing. No really, I have no idea. Haven't really "met" any of them
O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: leftovers, lots of meat for our dinners, lots of milk, and lots of juice.
P- My last house PARTY was: ..... I guess I need to get on this one too!
Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: pizza or a skillet sensation. I'm not really a cook
R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: our living room. It looks complete, minus a mantle.
S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: Tresseme
T- My largest TELEVISION is: 42in. working, 52in. needing repair
U- UNDER my bed you will find: my craft supplies. We have a platform bed and the drawers underneath are a good storage place for all my scrapbooks etc
V- The last time I VACUUMED was: this past week. That's one thing I forgot
W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: trees and the neighbor's cars
X- I wish I had X-TRA: arms....because every Mom wants that, don't lie! OR of course I could use extra money, but that's about to happen anyways.
Y- My YARD is: non existent, yet again. We live in an apartment. However, I have a beautiful hanging flower on our balcony..and it's actually still alive!!!
Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: anywhere between 9 and 1....yep, that big of a gap. It just depends on how awesome my day was!

No comments:

Post a Comment