Sunday, July 18, 2010

Getting to know ME


Happy Happy Sunday! Here's another GTKY brought to you by MannLand5
Questions~

1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?

I would definitely choose Australia! I spent 20 wonderful days there back in Summer 2004. It was a great experience. The people are friendly, wonderful sights, and a beautiful country all around :) One day we will go there again...I hope

2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?

Since I'm from SC and wear flip flops year round, I'd say gloves in the winter. I'm ok to wear flip flops in the snow, I think wearing gloves in the summer is just crazy. I'd rather have cold feet than sweaty palms

3. Fried or Bake and why?

Baked....it's healthier, I think. But it just depends on what we're talking about

4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?

That's a tough one...can I just choose a broadcast network and interview the cast of all their shows :) hahaha

5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?

I wasn't really a reader when I was young. I'm still not today...but if I'd have to say it was probably "The Old Man and the Sea"

6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.

Greys Anatomy, Big Brothers, & WIPEOUT! Good night and Big Balls...

7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?

My husband has said "Caution: Frequent Stops" ...thanks Dear! But if I were to choose, I'd say "Life is a journey, not a destination"

8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be

one of the beautiful women who do tricks on elephants and horses....or maybe the Ringmaster!

No comments:

Post a Comment