Monday, July 12, 2010

Blog Award!

My First Blog Award :) I'm truly surprised and honored! Thank you Tina, for this award.


With any award comes rules, so here are the rules for this blog award:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs
4. Let your nominees know about the award
Seven things about myself...where to begin!?
~I'm a huge craftoholic, however, I start a project and never finish it. I have a couple of unfinished projects lying around the house.
~I have a huge desire to purchase a new camera, preferably an SLR. My poor Kodak is going on it's last days, and I'm super bummed...I can't be without a camera!!!!!
~I'm a mom to a handsome silly...almost 3 year old little boy. I'm sad to say that..but happy, too. My baby is growing up so fast.
~I'm at a point in my life where I don't know what to do, career wise. I keep going back and forth with what I want to do. (And no, it's nothing drastic..just can't decide between retail or child-care)
~This Mama is going on a huge shopping spree soon! The hubs has gotten a new job that'll be giving us a lot of extra money. I'm uber proud of him for this! And the need that comes with the spree is because I'm losing weight and need new clothes WOOHOO
~My addictions are as follows: McD's Frappes, Mod Podge, Reality TV!
~I love my life as a Mom and Wife. I like where we are at this point in our journey...and I can't wait for what lies ahead.
Blogs I would like to Nominate :)
Candice at Together 24
Annalee at a-n-n-a-l-e-e
Shannon at Bless our Nest
Andrealeigh at My Chihuahua Bites

7 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for thinking of me! :)
    I'm totally honored!
    Means a lot :)
    ~Shelley
    houseofsmiths.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! I love your blog, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks chica! Blog awards rock!

    I have a huge addiction to reality tv...its almost sick!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Ugh, I am the worst at finishing projects. And way to go with losing weight! Shopping is awesome, especially when you are shopping down a size.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for passing this nice award on to me! And congrats for winning it yourself - you totally deserve it! :)

    Best,
    Chelsea
    http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. well aren't you super sweet! thank you so much! glad to read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award and thanks for passing it along! I love reading little lists about people. :) Wooo Hooo for a shopping spree!

    ReplyDelete