Monday, August 10, 2009

Funny, Silly Faces @ iHeartFaces


This week over at iHeartFaces the theme is Funny, Silly Faces.

I absolutely love this look of my son, Kainen. We had just come in from playing in the sprinkler and I decided to do a quick dry in front of a very powerful fan. Kainen not only has a wind blown look but he also has a chipmunk mouth full of marshmallows :-)

This is Kainen's funny, most silly face.

Make sure you head on over to www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com and check out all the other silly faces. I'm sure this week will be a blast and put a smile on everyone's face!

4 comments:

  1. cute! and i love the chipmunk cheeks :O)

    my photo is posted now, too. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :O).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!

    Steph @ Stick It in the Fridge

    pleasestickitinthefridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the silly hair to go with the silly face!!

    ReplyDelete