Monday, August 17, 2009

My Baby is 2, Can it be??

Happy Birthday, now you’re two.
You love the park, and the zoo.
Words come out in sentences now,
always learning, show me how.
Monkies galore, big yellow truck,
finding big round rocks for good luck.
You have learned the power of no,
and you use it to tell us so.
You love swings like all kids do,
cats and blocks and Pablo too,
You like to sing to all your favorite songs,
You always put everything where it belongs.
Picky, you are which what you eat,
Chicken, hot dogs, any cheesy treat.
Playing by yourself, it's playtime at it's best,
You're quite a special boy, truly very blessed
You like to go out and play with friends,
You're learning so much, we hope it never ends.
Mommy and Daddy whisper I love you,
Happy Birthday Kainen, You're now Two!!


Cake Icing+ face = one great moisturizer :-)

Now this is the way to eat your cake, face first!



Kainen blowing out his candle like a big boy



I can't believe my baby is now two.
It feels like just yesterday I was holding a newborn you.
Time has flown by way too fast,
I'm going to treasure all the love and hugs you share while it lasts!
August 9th, 2009




No comments:

Post a Comment