Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me Monday

I most certainly do not have a 2 year old little boy, for my baby did not have his birthday yesterday. Nor did I go back and reminisce about these past two years.

My family and I are not taking a week long vacation to Tennessee. We're definitely not going to Ripley's amusements or the Wax Museum while we're there.

I did not go out in my pj's on Saturday and I'm most likely not going to wear them on our car ride to the mountains today. Nope, not me!

I am not addicted to Lifetime movies or a new sitcom on the network called Drop Dead Diva.

I do not buy tickets to see kid's shows just to see Kainen dance and smile, enjoy himself. We are definitely not going to see the Imagination Movers in October.

I will most likely not come back next week for another week of Not Me Monday.

I'm seriously not addicted to reading MckMama's blog...among another ten others or so. Definitely, not me!

1 comment: