Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me Monday



I did not beg my husband into going to the Hollywood Wax Museum while we were in Tennessee this past week. It was not because I wanted to get pictures with "celebrities" just to have fun!

I definitely did not sit with Forrest Gump and talk about the South and chocolates, nope not me.



I definitely did not stand next to Lucille Ball.
Nor did I pretend to try her famous Vitameatavegamin. Nope, not me


I most certainly did not convince my child to stand and hold hands with Linda Blair's character from the Exorcist. That would be such a horrible thing...that I did not do.
I did not eat pizza for dinner tonight at 930, just so I can have dinner with my husband. Nope, I did not break my rule of not eating past 7.
I am not having knee surgery next Tuesday and I'm definitely not nervous about the outcome.
I did not wait all day to post my Not Me's. However, I was not super busy at all today!


Here is my Not Me! Monday!
This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
Head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment