Saturday, September 10, 2011

10 Day Challenge



I noticed a couple of blogs have done a "day challenge" type thing, so I decided to jump on the blog wagon. Let's see if I can get through the challenge consecutively :)

Today's challenge is Ten Secrets....


  1. My name is Heather, and I'm addicted to Mocha Frappes. It's not much of a secret to many now though.

  2. It kills me that I don't have a better relationship with my father, and now that he's cancer stricken...I'm worried that if I make an attempt now, it's more out of pity, than love :(

  3. I have a real strong desire to do 2 things super adventurous... go skydiving and swim with sharks. Swimming with dolphins would be fun, too...but it's not so scary!

  4. I don't feel like I'm living up to my full potential right now, and while that saddens me, I think it's ok to take a break sometimes!

  5. I am in no way a cook, but I'm pretty sure if you give me a recipe and all the ingredients I could make a masterpiece!!

  6. I hate talking on the phone, and if specific people call I usually ignore. I can text and email all day :)

  7. I'm addicted to Facebook, and if I didn't have it on my phone I don't know how I'd make it through my work day. Where else can you stalk people you used to hate/envy in middle/high school HAHA

  8. I secretly want to go on some reality tv show. I think I'd do great on Big Brother, get skinny on Survivor, and advance on American Idol....if only I got over my extreme shyness when it comes to singing, etc

  9. I have an inner child in me that craves chocolates and sweets for breakfast. I'm such a bad mom when it comes to that, too...I will totally let my child have cookies for breakfast, because if I can do it, why can't he :)

  10. I can be a very jealous and emotional person and sometimes the two of them go hand in hand, unfortunately

Up next: 9 loves....

No comments:

Post a Comment