Friday, September 16, 2011

TGIF- 5QF

It's finally Friday!!! Woo Hoo It's also finally fall-like. The weather is amazing here. And while I'm trapped inside working until 6, why not join in with Mama M for 5 Question Friday :)

1. If you had a weekly newspaper column, what would you name it?
hhmmm, I wouldn't even know what I'd be writing about. So, honestly, I don't have an answer to that...unfortunately.

2. Who is your mentor/inspiration?
My mother. She's the reason I am the person I am today, flaws and all. She's also a very strong and motivated individual and I love her very much. She is my inspiration :)

3. What is your wake up beverage of choice?
My usual go to is milk, but if I had my choice it would be a large mocha frappe from McD's of course!!

4. Would you wear your mom's clothes?
Although she is my ispiration, she lacks a little fun in the style department. Sorry, Ma :( I won't lie though, we have gone shopping and I've pushed her towards more stylish options. Plus, the places where she shops are getting better with their clothes and I used to shop there...so I guess you could say Maybe, HAHAHAHAHA

5. When you were a kid, did you put posters on your wall? If so, what were they of?
Um, what girl didn't in the 90's, it was the cook thing to do!! Let's see, where do I begin....New Kids on the Block, Johnathan Taylor Thomas (Home Improvement days), N*Sync, Backstreet Boys..I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can remember :)
And boy has my taste changed, if it were cool now...Patrick Dempsey and Ryan Gosling would grace my walls!! Maybe throw in Ryan Reynolds and Johnathan Rhys Meyers

No comments:

Post a Comment