Thursday, May 6, 2010

5 Question Friday

So, since we've been hijacking our family's internet, I figured I would go ahead and do my 5 question Friday a couple hours early. I always enjoy going to My Little Life and reading what her answers are and to search deep down for my own :)

1. What is your worst memory of your siblings?
Haha, I'm curious to see what my sister has to say....because I've been sitting here and I cannot think of a thing. Why is my brain not cooperating?!? I'm sure there's something, haha.
2. What was YOUR naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off on someone else!)
Gosh, I have to just choose one...Can I get back to ya?!? No, seriously...I feel like a party pooper because I'm skipping out on the first two questions. Why am I avoiding my childhood memories....
3. Where do you like to go to relax?
I like being outside. As weird as it sounds, I'm thinking the zoo or a trail is a good place to relax. Being outside and seeing the wondrous creation God has given us, it relaxes me. And then if you thrown in a book or good company, it's all good! Now I'm needing a day like that
4. What was the last thing you won?
HHHMmmm, the last thing I won was from a blog I follow. It pays to follow, I tell ya! I won a little bumblebee ride on toy for Kainen. He wants to ride it every day, it's too cute.
5. If you could be on a game show, which would you choose?
Wow, that's a tough one....I know Jeopardy is definitely out of the question, unless it's teen week. I know for sure my brain definitely doesn't cooperate when it comes to super smarts :) I'm pretty good at Wheel of Fortune and I wouldn't mind to do Let's Make a Deal...and I'm not too good at the arcade version of Deal or No Deal (I always end up with $100 or less...bummer), otherwise I'd be up for that. But, where's my luck when it comes to actually having a chance to be on one of those shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment