Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Home Sweet Home

A few posts back I had mentioned that we were making it official, becoming Buckeyes....well, that time has finally come. There were a few bumps in the road and they've all been paved down to smooth surfaces. We officially have our own place.....and the Hubs has found a job!!!! Finally, things are falling into place. It's been a very stressful couple of weeks. One by one, each thing has disappeared, making my life less stressful...and I feel very blessed! We're not in our place completely because we've had tons of rain. However, I like the slow pace...it makes it easier to get everything in it's place. We're unpacking boxes that we do have and putting the beds (thank God we have those) together so we can have a place to rest our tired bodies at night. I love our new place, too. It's just as good as the other one we originally wanted, minus the quiet neighbors ;) We have a fireplace, 2 spacious bedrooms, 2 huge closets, an apartment in the back of the community surrounded by trees, and a lot of friendly neighbors. We couldn't have picked a better place! And now, since we have an address to put on our Ohio license...we're heading to the DMV tomorrow to officially become Buckeyes.
My job has become a place I love. I love the people I work with, the children and families I help, and I especially love my boss! It's a great place to work and I'm happy that I enjoy working. There's a huge possibility that I may be getting promoted soon to the "Asst Manager"; meaning more hours, more responsibility, and more pay. I'm super stoked about that opportunity and I hope it arises soon. Thanks Kristy for giving me the chance and believing in me! I thought it was going to be a hard task in becoming a part-time SAHM..but it makes my time with K even more precious. Plus, nothing is sweeter than coming home and having my son tell me he missed me and I receive big hugs!! I love being his Mommy.
Home sweet home is still missing a few things, ie Internet (still hijacking *lol*) and Cable- A washer and dryer- A comfy couch and Recliner.. I'm hoping that by week's end we will be all settled and Home Sweet Home will be even sweeter!

Happy Wednesday :) I'm ready for the weekend, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment