Saturday, May 22, 2010

He's a funny kid!

After a couple weeks of hearing the most random stuff come out of my child's mouth, I think it's about time I start a book (or blog post) with all his ramblings. Please take into consideration that it would be a lot cuter in person, but I cannot exactly write the toddler talk into words...you simply get what I know he's saying. Yep, that's right, I can translate toddler talk. I'm a genius, I tell you :)


So let's start this off with a bang ***


Last night, as I was cleaning up the house, I had the radio playing and a particular dance/rap song came on. I proceeded to tell Kainen he needed to "get low" as the song had said. He wasn't up for going low. "No mama, I shake my booty (as he points to his booty)...look, shake your booty Momma!" That comes from a time when I told him ONCE that he should shake his booty and dance. Boy can this kid remember stuff quick.


He has also learned a new phrase, "What's up"...or as toddler speak (or SCREAM speak, if you've seen the movie, you know why I said this) "Wassssuuuupppp!" He has decided to ask that to everyone where ever we are, and to Daddy and Papaw. I think it has replaced his "whatchyou doin". It's so cute!


On a recent trip to Walmart, he belted out with Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and sang it for a good 2 aisles. We happened to grab the attention of a couple people, but one in particular commented on it. "He just made my day, that's too cute." He always assumes we are going to clap for anything cute or smart thing he does. Nothing's better than K telling us and the random Walmart shopper "Clap, YAY!!! I did it....CLAP." He can be such a ham.....and a little bossy floss!


Nana and Papaw have this thing with Kainen. They squeeze him real tight and count to 3, and on 3...they shake him and tickle him. Along with the tickling, it's the "Get your biscuits (buttocks) that is the cutest thing. It's even better when it's out of the mouth's of babes. K randomly did it at the dinner table, complete with counting and "Get your biscuits, get your biscuits." Oh, and on that said trip to Walmart. It's the cutest thing, he even does a little tickling of his own to get your biscuits....he doesn't know what he should go for, it's just a random tickle. I'll have to record it :)


Welp, that's my kid's random cuteness for the day. I'm sure there will be more to come, I've got my pen and paper ready to take down notes.




My child, he amazes me more and more every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment