Friday, May 21, 2010

Five Question Friday

Here we go again.....5QF brought to you by Mama M!

1. Do you have an iPhone and, if so, how do you get apps and what are your favorites?
I do not currently own an iPhone, but I did before....and I can't remember the apps I had. Plus, it was one the "original" came out. It wasn't as high-tech as it is now...not that a touch screen blah blah blah phone isn't high tech. I just don't remember there being a wide selection of good apps available!
2. What is your fondest memory of K-3rd grade?
Hhhmmm, being young and irresponsible!! Haha, those were the good ole' days. :) For real though, I'd say it was the days of playground time at school and outings after school with the family. Mostly, I enjoyed being away from normal school activities.
3. What makes you cringe at the thought of touching?
Anything slimy...bugs that bite or have a bazillion legs. OOh, then there's fire...I can't stand the heat!! (Hence, I'm rarely in the kitchen lol)
4. If you could have any celebrity show up on your doorstep who would it be and why?
Oh wow, just one?!? That's so unfair. However, I'd choose Ellen DeGeneres. She has a way of making everyone laugh, smile...dance! We share the same birthday, too...PARTAY :) And added bonus would be the fact that if she does she up on your doorstep (or perhaps her friend, Jeannie) then she's bringing along something else, too. I love Ellen...and so does Kainen. I can see it now. When she comes out on her show, he jumps up and down and screams "Ellen!!!" He'd either do the same or either be silent because he wouldn't be sure if it was her. It's too cute though.
5. What would you say is your best physical feature?
I love my blue eyes! I get compliments frequently, and I also get asked if they're contacts. Apparently, it's a unique blue...it's very light. I love my baby blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment