Friday, April 16, 2010

Five Question Friday

Another 5QF brought to you by Mama M over at My Little Life

1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life?
As bad as it may sound, I'm not one
to throw my heart out there, verbally.
I think I'm more comfortable
putting it out there on paper,
or just written down....or typed and emailed :)
I find it much easier to talk about
religion, life and love here
than to say it aloud.
2. Do you still write checks?
Eh, I try to save the trees by not writing checks,
however, it doesn't work any better...
because it doesn't save my bank account :)
I leave the writing checks to the hubs,
he's the bill payer!!

3. Who was your favorite President and why?
I'd like to go along with Mama M
and base my favorite on looks alone...can I?
I must admit, I'm not a very political person.
I will say though, I'm not a fan of Obama,
and that I am a republican.
(GASP.....shocker, I know. Hehe)
Or it could be, that I just go with
what my family has gone with for years.
It usually works out that way, for the better.

4. Are you a yeller?
WHAT!!! ARE YOU KIDDING!!!
Does that answer the question for ya? lol
I can be a yeller, however, I try to control myself.
I lose patience pretty quickly....
when it comes to parenting and marriage,
it can be challenging.
A good scream is always good!
5. Have you ever dumpster dived?
I'd like to say no, but I just can't hold it back.
It's probably the only good memories
I have with my dad.
We used to dumpster dive all the time.
You can find some good stuff.
Like they say....
One mans' trash is another man's treasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment