Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday

With everything that's been out of place lately, and then it all turning out right...I have lots to be thankful for. I've decided to come up with a reoccurring theme for my blog on Thursdays. Today couldn't be a better day to start.
Usually I'll come up with one thing that I'm thankful for, but today is a special day :)

I am thankful for....

The beautiful Earth ( in honor of Earth day) , the air I breathe, the grass I walk on, the skies so blue! It's a beautiful planet we live on, let's treasure it.










A new journey in the working world. A job where I know I'll love! May it be rewarding and fun along the way. May I strive to do my best in everything I do and make the most out of every day!















What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment