Friday, April 30, 2010

Five Question Friday

Last Friday of the month, can't believe it's already May...boy is this month flying by! Here's another 5QF brought to you by Mama M over @ My Little Life!

1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
Um, yeah...that's a big fat no! I wasn't a huge fan of high school, I actually dropped out of the whole scene and did homeschooling for a little bit...before I just decided to take a test to get my diploma. I don't think any amount of money in the world could bribe me into going back :)
2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)
I definitely agree with Mama M. I would wish for complete happiness and well-being for my family. They always come first!And, a yacht load of money, because everyone knows we're going through a tough situation right now. If things were different, and you asked me again in a couple of months..I wouldn't put the same, popular answer!
3. What kids show do you secretly like?
I enjoy watching alot of shows actually. K loves to watch Noggin and I love to see him learn things from each show. It's amazing how much he can pick up from the different shows; Chinese, Spanish, colors, numbers, shapes...He's gonna be one smart cookie, especially with the help from us!
4. What is your beverage of choice?
My beverage of choice is water, always. I don't drink nearly enough as I should, and because of that I'm probably dehydrated. However, I do have a "slight" addiction to McD's Mocha Frappe. **I recently found out they have a supersize, how dare they torment me!!"
5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?
I would love to change things, physically and mentally. I hate the fact that I have yet to lose my baby weight. I see other people (ie on Biggest Loser) who weigh the same as me and I wonder to myself, do I look that bad?!? I see myself as being overweight, but I'm comfortable in the sizes I am, I know nothing different. However, my insecurities about myself cause me to have some trust issues...because every woman knows that there is always that one girl or two million out there who look 100% better than you. So yeah, those are the things I would change. My weight and then the insecurities I have elsewhere!

HAPPY FRIDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment