Friday, April 30, 2010

The Good & The Bad

HHmmm, maybe I should throw in "The Ugly"!

This week has been a mixture of the good and the bad. There is a reoccurring theme out there called Fuming Friday. I figured, I'm not really fuming...yet; so I would just post some good and bad things about the week. It's been a bit of a roller coaster, I've had my ups and downs all week long. I'm only hoping things will get better from here out; I need that.

The Good
  • I started my new job this week!
  • I'm excited about learning new things at work and the challenges that face me there
  • I'm hoping to make a good relationship with the people I work with, including my boss
  • I'm relieved to have such an awesome manager, I really enjoy working with her
  • I'm blessed with such a loving child, when I get home from work, the first thing he tells me is that he missed me :) Makes it all worth while
  • I am super thankful for such an understand and loving family
  • I've got a giveaway this weekend!!!!!!!!

The Bad

  • I'm still an emotional wreck when it comes to our missing Doodle. I'm such a compassionate person, that I'm having a very hard time dealing with the loss. I've got work and crafts to keep me occupied, but once my mind is clear to wander...all I think about is him! I passed a sign on the way home last night, chihuahuas for sale...and I completely lost it! The leads we got from our ad and signs were all about another chihuahua. The people who were helping us, called us and told us they had it trapped...and it wasn't him. With that, it makes it so much harder not knowing where he is. I keep telling myself I need to grow up, but to me...my dog is like a child. I miss him so much!
  • Nothing like coming home from an 8 hour work day to be locked out of the house for an hour. Luckily, I remembered a little trick and decided to break into our place :) Too bad I didn't think of it when I got here!
  • The in laws are moving out of their place and we have yet to find one of our own. This is becoming super frustrating because J is having some issues finding a job, unfortunately. I can't wait to have our own place....I really need our space back

Well, there's my ranting for the week...the good and the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment