Friday, April 9, 2010

Lots of Fun Surrounds Us

It has been one crazy last two weeks. I've been trying to fit in a lot of things I would like to do before we leave this state and embark on our new journey. I'm telling ya, lots of fun surrounds us...and I surely hope it continues. There have been trips to county parks, walks on the beach, egg drops and hunts, garden adventures, and playing tourist. It's been a very exciting time we've had here and I wish it didn't have to end.
Here are my collages of all the fun stuff that surrounds us.
As much as I would've liked to share it with you before,
I knew that it needed a post of it's own!

Easter 2010~ Family Luncheon, Spongebob & Diego eggs, Egg Drop...Silly Faces

Downtown Chs.~ The Battery, Rainbow Row, Basketball, Cannonballs....& lions, Oh My! :)


County Park & Folly Beach~ SurfnSand, Swings, TouchDown, Slides...Smiles & Giggles

Middleton Place~ Marsh, Trees, Running, Flowers, Horses, Peacocks...Beautiful!!


No comments:

Post a Comment